Do you want to have a boudoir session but don’t know how you are going to pay for it? Did you know the average woman spends an average of $15,000 in a lifetime to feel beautiful?
Having a boudoir session is way more than just receiving beautiful images. In addition to the beautiful images, you will gain confidence, feel empowered and learn to love yourself.
I know that professional photography is a big investment, but please do not sacrifice quality because you are restricted by budget. Trust me it is not worth it. Our studio offers in house payment plans, we also work with Square Installments and Paypal Credit.
Here are a few creative ways to save for your session:
- Skip that daily coffee trip to Starbucks, and grab a coffee and home
- Skip eating out for lunch daily and pack a brown bag lunch. It will save you money and it is healthier.
- Save 5 or 10% from each paycheck, it will add up quickly !
- Or set up an automatic savings from your bank and you will not have to think about it.
- Save money on weekly groceries by becoming a coupon queen ! It can become a weekly challenge to see how much money you can save.
And before you know it, Boudoir and Pinup here you come ! Put all that money you saved in an envelope in your undies drawer for safe keeping. Don’t feel guilty about doing something for yourself, YOU DESERVE IT.