Boudoir Session Wardrobe Tips
1. Bring more outfits than you need. You do not want to get the photography studio only to find out that your outfit does not fit correctly. Also, any good photographer will let their client know if the outfit they have chosen looks bad on them.
2. Bring Variety- You want your gallery to have a variety of outfits in it. Be sure not to bring along all the same styles or colors, mix it up, have fun with it. Also, some poses are better with certain types of outfits.
3. Don’t bring oversized clothing- such as your significant others jersey or his work shirt, unless you are the same size! Over size clothing adds bulk to your body and makes you look bigger. This also goes for baby doll lingerie. A lot of women like this style because it covers their midsection. But because they are usually flowing material they ad bulk to your body. Consider wearing something more form fitting so that we can accentuate your beautiful curves not hide them.
4. Iron your clothing before you arrive, please make sure they are wrinkle free.
5. Be sure to bring along a pair of sexy high heels! Black are super sexy and nude colors make your legs look extra-long and sexy. Heels also help with your posture and help you pop your butt out and get that sexy S curve that everyone loves.
6. If you are a busty babe, be sure that the outfit you choose properly fits your breasts and make them look amazing.
7. If your breasts are really tiny- stay away from anything that has bra cups and avoid corsets. Lean toward Body suits, bralettes and anything with a plunging or high neck line or with a halter type top!