Posing is the number one thing that people are scared of when it comes to a boudoir or pinup photo shoot. Please let me assure you that I have you covered and will walk you through every step and pose you from your fingers down to the tips of your toes. But here are a few tips about posing like a pro for my camera or any other camera. These tips will make you look amazing in those obligatory girls night out photos !
- Think of the space your your in like a clock- do not keep your hips square at 12:00, turn them just slightly so that your front hip is at 1 or 2 and your back hip is at 7 or 8. Also do not
- No matter what body type you have, always put your weight on your back leg and pop out your front leg a bit !
- Remember what ever is closest to the camera always appears largest.
- Arm placement is vital. When putting your hand on your hip, place your hand on your hip, then move it up about 2 inches. Also do not ever leave your arm down flat against your body, it will increase your body size by the width of your arm.
- Here is a tip to avoid having a double chin. Position you face towards the camera and then push your neck forward like a turtle and then position it slightly down. This helps slim the face !
- Relax, Relax, Relax! Don’t scrunch up those shoulders !!!!
- If you are in my studio doing a pose, if it does not hurt, you are probably doing wrong. Arching is very important for these types of photos.