A few tips to look fabulous in your Boudoir Photos | Budwa Photos
Yes, I know I spelled boudoir photos wrong in the title ! Did you know that most women spell it this way when doing a google search (google collects these facts). But even spelling it this way got you to my little corner of the internet. And that is all that matters girl !
Everyone comes in very nervous and not knowing what to expect. But I promise I will hold your hand and walk you through the entire budwa experience. But here are a few tips that you can keep in mind when walking in my budwa studio door.
- Be sure to relax your face, breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Relax your jaw line and forhead. Most woman carry their tension in their jaw line and crinkle up their forehead when they are nervous.
- Be sure to smile genuinely when asked to. It is so easy to give a nervous smile. Just sit back and visualize hanging out with your bestie and laughing. If you would like to give a serious sexy type look, be sure to smile with your eyes. You have probably heard that term from Tyra Banks, she tells her models to SMIZE (smile with your eyes). Simple look deep into the camera, widen your eyes a bit and thing very sexy thoughts.
- No one likes a double chin, simple jet your neck forward like a turtle and then ever so slightly tilt it forward.
- Relax, relax, relax. These sessions are run on your comfort level. You will never do or pose in any way that makes your uncomfortable. If you feel like you need moral support, please bring along your female bestie !!!!
- Posture, is super important ! Belly button to the ground, breasts to the sky and arch that back till it hurts .
Have a look around the blog and make sure to contact me ASAP! Let’s get your session day on my calendar, and let’s create memories that you’ll remember for a lifetime.